Monday, October 09, 2006

Riding

Got off schedule on the riding but started back this week. Rode Mon-Fri. Firs couple of days were a little tough since I hadn't rode in more than a week As the week progressed the riding got better. Still have the top-end problem of not having enough as well as the bottom-end of the same. Also still having the shifting problem. I need to get another derailer for the left rear and possibly consolidate the to shifters to one. For now I'm just going to ride. I am working on another design for the handle bars. What first appeared to work great is now not as comfortable as first tested. I fabricate the new design today hopefully if I ever get off the work phone. My plan is to move the handle bars into a more normal bike handle bar position but above where they normally mount. We'll see how things go.

0 comments: