Saturday, October 28, 2006

Two-a-day

Today I rode twice. Wasn't able to ride for two days because of family activity and weather. Rode this morning with Tyler and then this evening by myself. Didn't want to stretch out and do another two miler like the other night but maybe in a couple of days. Time change tomorrow will see how the riding changes. Most of my rides have been in the evenings after work. We'll see how that goes next week. I've been trying to get up and ride in the mornings but just hasn't worked out.

Will definitely have to change the front lights. The "head" lights were not designed to shine at a distance so visibility isn't great. Since the redesign (that I haven't posted) of the handle bars I need to see if a standard bike light like i've seen at Walmart will work with a little modifying.

I also played around with a paint design on one of the frames. Took a tribal flame pattern and printed it on a window sticker then cut it out and painted over it. Temperature wasn't right so it didn't work the best but it definitely has potential. Will try and post pictures soon.

0 comments: