Saturday, November 11, 2006

Remounted seat

The seat is mount back on the bike. The base was a little farther forward than I expected but it looks good. There is room for adjustment on the rear post so it can be tilted back. The extrended left handle bar is painted and looks good. I went ahead and pulled the right side off and clean it up and painted it. I finally received my strobe light for the rear. Fed-Ex thoughtfully delivered in across the street at my granddad's sitting on the front step. The light is bright and will provide the visual alert I'm looking for. I made the mount for the strobe and battery. I ran some of the wire and tried to test but may have a blown bulb in my front light. My time was eaten up some today due to work. I rotate being on-call for work and had some drawn out calls today. It's kind of fun sometimes being on the phone talking with one of our customers and having my welding hood on welding. I'll get the wires run tomorrow and hopefully go for a ride. Today's weather was nasty so it was ok. I'll try to get pictures tomorrow of the mounted strobe.

0 comments: